Thursday, November 21, 2013

Getting Ready for the BIG DAY!!!


ONE YEAR OLD?!?! How did this happen?!?!

Katherine:
Weight: 15 lbs. 12 oz.  (9% adjusted) 
Height: 26.5 inches (5% adjusted)
Head: 18.3 inches (96% adjusted)

Kaden:
Weight:19 lbs. 9 oz. (40% adjusted )
Height: 29 inches (59%adjusted )
Head: 18.8 inches (97%  adjusted)


I took this sweet picture on the night before their first birthday.  It is definitely one of my favorites!
These two love each other so much and they can always be found getting into something.:) Kaden usually is the instigator and Katherine happily follows him wherever he goes.;)

On their actual birthday, we went to Seasons 52 for our family celebration.  They loved it...:)


Our LAST monthly pictures!!!  I am really going to miss these.:( 



They kept eating the stickers, so I put them on their backs.  I wasn't going to  try again, but I decided to give it one more shot since it was their last try and I was glad I did.:) I just love their little expressions!




No comments:

Post a Comment