Enjoying our Christmas morning...
We got my Dad a certificate for flying lessons...maybe he will become a pilot someday!
2. I am thankful for my parents. I'm thankful for how much they love each other and for how much they love me. And I'm thankful that I get to see them in 3 short days! It has been TEN years since I have gone home for Thanksgiving and I am so excited!
3. I am thankful for Coke Zero. I. am. an. addict.
4. I am thankful for music. I love to play the piano. There are few things that I enjoy more than playing the piano or listening to music. Whether it is learning a new Chopin song or going to a Pat Green Concert, I love music!
5. I am thankful for Karson's parents. They raised the man that I love and I love them for that.
6. I am thankful for modern technology... I think of how I am able to keep in contact with some of my dearest friends because of cell phones, blogs, etc.
7. I am thankful for our friends that let us be a part of their children's lives. We love babysitting, having them come over to play...they even let us help get their kids ready for bed...
8. I am thankful for Josephine's Italian Bistro. Please call me and we can go eat there sometime...SO YUMMY!
9. I am thankful for my job. Some of the women I work with are my very best friends and I feel so blessed to see them every day!10. I am thankful for my Room Moms this year. I have always had at least a few good moms, but this year I have so many! Just today, one of them brought me a Sonic drink...and it is not unusual for me to get all sorts of goodies throughout the week. That is just what they do for me! They do so many things for my kiddos, too!