Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fun and Friends

In the past week or so, we have had so much fun with our friends. This is the Fowler's Annual Memorial Day BBQ crowd. So fun!


And then, we had an afternoon party at Wayne's house. Amber, one of my very sweet friends, has a dad who throws great parties! We had fun hanging out by the pool and getting sun-burned!:) This is us with Amber and her hubby, Matt.

And then, here is Karson with his ladies. :) hehe


Me, Amber, and Crystal...Please excuse the fact that I look like a beached whale.


We had some friends over for dinner. I think this picture is out of order. I'm not sure what day this was...Oh, well! Fun times!

...and the Chamblee twins stole the show, as always! You really need to click on this one to enlarge the picture in order to really see how cute this is! Too cute!





And then, we babysat Carley, our neighbor. She asked Karson to "cuddle" with her on the couch and then she made his hair pretty. Precious...









And then, we had Molly's goodbye party at Mattito's. This really deserves a blog entry all to itself. Molly is one of my best friends at school and she is moving to Pennsylvania. So sad! Molly, if you are reading this, just know how much you are loved and you are one of the best friends that I have ever had. Much love to you!






2 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for posting cute pics of my kids! I would love to have some of Karson's shots from that evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends are one of God's greatest gifts! I am so glad to call you my friend! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete