Friday, August 14, 2009

Done!

I normally wouldn't put pictures of my classroom on my blog, but I have had THREE people ask me to. So...since I am such a people pleaser...enjoy.:)


Those of you teachers who are reading may be able to relate to me on this...

The other day, my sweet friend Jill, told me about this store that was going out of business (Jill, thanks so much and I had fun at lunch!). I bought this "book display turner thingie" (that is the technical term) and I am absolutely in love. Pitiful, I know... It doesn't take much to get us teachers excited.:) Maybe fewer of my books will go to the book doctor, book heaven (or hell), etc. now that I have a better place for my kiddos to store them.


And this picture has a story behind it...
My sweet dad came at the end of the year and was helping me hang fabric on my walls for this year. I left for a few minutes and came back to this...

This is Kellie...Kellie walked into my room to ask me something and when I wasn't there, he decided to recruit her to help him hang fabric. When I returned, I was a little surprised at the sight and decided to introduce my dad to Kellie, my principal.:) Luckily, she is very helpful and would have probably volunteered to do this had she known I needed help, but I just thought it was funny.:)
Happy Friday!




6 comments:

  1. oh sharon, you have the classroom we only dreamed of back at nwhe!!!! wow, it's perfect! bekah would be so lucky to go to kinder in that precious kinder class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! I love your "book display turner thingie"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the coolest classroom!! You're so creative! Wish you could have been my teacher! :) Love ya! Good luck on the first day back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon... It looks FANTASTIC! All of your hard word has paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great! I bet your students will be so excited on their first day of school in their cool classroom :) Good luck with the school year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Your room looks amazing! I hope that Macy will enter a kindergarten class like yours next year, but what am I saying, there is only one Sharon in this world, so unless we move, I will have to settle for what we get. Hope the year goes great--glad you don't have a 20# wt loss child this year.

    ReplyDelete